I Follow a decent number of accounts daily including ones which follow your account first, unfollow accounts which don’t followback after X days (usually 10+ days later): this is low risk if done well.
I try to login to each Twitter account everyday: yes it’s very time consuming to manage multiple accounts and regularly fail to check them all.
I make a note of the date, the time and how many Twitter users I’m currently following: this is important to stop accidentally following too many accounts over a 24hr period (it’s VERY easy to lose track).
- I follow MOST Twitter users who follow an account back.
- I avoid following users without a profile image or biography.
- I avoid following adult/porn accounts.
- I avoid following accounts in languages I don’t understand.
- I avoid following accounts which SPAM.
Including following back I follow in total around 200 Twitter accounts over a 24hr period: I used to follow around 300, but Twitter appears to have tightened it’s algorithms in late 2019 resulting in more frequent account locks. If it’s a new account I start slowly following under 50 accounts on day one and slowly work up to 200: Twitter follower growth is a marathon not a sprint.
Continue Reading How to Safely Gain 10,000 Twitter Followers for Free