- First Meaningful Paint: 4,940 ms (4.9 SECONDS)
- First Interactive: 21,700 ms (21.7 SECONDS)
- Consistently Interactive: 21,700 ms
- Perpetual Speed Index: 15,725 ms
- Estimate Input Latency: 130 ms
The Consistently Interactive time results at 21.7 seconds is the worst one I tested.
What would happen in July 2018 if Search Engine Watch optimized their website for speed and the sites currently ranked 1 to 9 in Google did nothing?
We know Google gives faster sites a small ranking boost in Desktop search results now, we also know Google will give a small ranking boost in mobile search in July 2018. Would Search Engine Watch fixing it’s page speed issues result in a top 5 Desktop SEO SERPs now and/or top 5 Mobile SEO SERPs in July?
Continue Reading Google Mobile Search Page Speed Optimization